We're often asked what to expect when remodeling a kitchen. To answer this, we'll address three topics: Kitchen remodeling costs, realistic project timelines and the benefits of having a full-service design/build firm handle your remodel from start to finish.
Basic Kitchens | $75,000 - $100,000 & up
Applies more to kitchens that have been remodeled relatively recently. Plumbing and electrical are up to building code, cabinet configuration and appliance location is good. We remove and replace the cabinets, countertops, flooring and other finishes in the same location. The lower end of the price range is usually for very small kitchens (10-15 cabinet boxes.)
Complete Kitchens | $100,000 - $200,000 & up
Applies to original kitchens or those that have not been upgraded in a long time. Typically involves a complete gut in order to upgrade electrical, plumbing, venting and change the layout. The higher end of this range typically includes expanding the kitchen, opening up the living space and structural work.
- Design & Pre-Construction: typically 2-4 months
- Construction: typically 2-4 months
As a full-service design-build firm, Classic Homeworks manages your entire project from initial design and refinement through construction and warranty. Having a qualified firm manage your project from start to finish is beneficial for many reasons:
- You will know the cost of your project in the beginning and we will continuously work to keep your project in line with your overall goals
- You know up-front when your decisions affect style, budget and timeline
- Our design and construction teams work in tandem to make sure no time is wasted as all the moving parts of your project come together
- There is accountability for every step of our process and you always have a point of contact for questions and concerns