We're often asked what to expect when exploring a home addition. To answer this, we'll address three topics: Home addition costs, realistic project timelines and the benefits of having a full-service design/build firm handle your remodel from start to finish.
$450 per square foot & up
- Additions to older homes can require more attention to detail in order to create a new space that blends well with the original home. We can create a small addition or change the footprint of the house – we will find the right solution to fit your needs. Price per square foot is highly dependent on what amenities are to be included in the new space.
- Design & Pre-Construction: typically 2-4 months
- Engineering & Permitting: typically 3 months
- Construction: 6-12 months
As a full-service design-build firm, Classic Homeworks manages your entire project from initial design and refinement through construction and warranty. Having a qualified firm manage your project from start to finish is beneficial for many reasons:
- You will know the cost of your project in the beginning and we will continuously work to keep your project in line with your overall goals
- You know up-front when your decisions affect style, budget and timeline
- Our design and construction teams work in tandem to make sure no time is wasted as all the moving parts of your project come together
- There is accountability for every step of our process and you always have a point of contact for questions and concerns