We're often asked what to expect when remodeling a bathroom. To answer this, we'll address three topics: Bathroom remodeling costs, realistic project timelines and the benefits of having a full-service design/build firm handle your remodel from start to finish.
Bathrooms in older homes are typically small and need to be reconfigured to best suit the needs of you and your family. We can help you enlarge your bathroom footprint as well as restructure your layout to add a non-existing bathroom to your current floor plan.
- Powder Room | $20,000 - $30,000
- 3 Piece Bath | $35,000 - $50,000
- Primary Suite | $55,000 & up
- Design & Pre-Construction: typically 1-3 months
- Construction: typically 2-3 months
As a full-service design-build firm, Classic Homeworks manages your entire project from initial design and refinement through construction and warranty. Having a qualified firm manage your project from start to finish is beneficial for many reasons:
- You will know the cost of your project in the beginning and we will continuously work to keep your project in line with your overall goals
- You know up-front when your decisions affect style, budget and timeline
- Our design and construction teams work in tandem to make sure no time is wasted as all the moving parts of your project come together
- There is accountability for every step of our process and you always have a point of contact for questions and concerns